Anyone wishing to take part in Brexit and current affairs discussion videos?

We are doing a monthly discussion on current events and obviously Brexit is the big one atm. Looking for people willing to take part who are opinionated and ideally believe in Brexit or voted Leave but Remainers also welcome. The MSM, Parliament, BBC, Sky, ITV, Channel 4, Establishment, Big Business Globalists etc are biased towards Remain so we want to redress the balance a bit. Filmed and put on platforms like Youtube, Film Festivals etc. Based around North Kent/South Essex/East London ideally but anywhere welcome as we can use Skype etc. You can hide your identity if you wish and wear a disguise or go behind camera! My email is natnollid@yahoo.com.

• I think you'll find that the people on Shooters are "biased" too. Biased against your alt-right nonsense.

• Debate with me on video rather than being a keyboard warrior-alt-left nonsense is fine with me too.

• It amuses me that people on the leave and remain side complain that the media is biased against their POV. It shows that it's actually very balanced.

However not all topics deserve even-handed coverage. Child abuse in the Catholic Church for example. We don't complain that we never hear people defending pedophile priests.

I'll tell you one thing that hasn't got enough media attention and that's the Cambridge Analytica, illegal use of data Steve Bannon angle on Brexit, the Russian troll farms hacking our democracy.

If you are creating a piece of work which has something original then I might be interested but there's a tonne of pro Brexit propaganda out there.

• Disagree strongly on that: MAINSTREAM MEDIA is heavily pro-Remain and EU. Bannon /Cambridge etc yes fair points but you forget that Soros has an $18 billion dollar pro-Remain fiund secretly funding also thru the EU's budget and propaganda machine for example the CBI, Universities etc. My aim is to convey why Brexit got voted for and why the current globalist setup is creating more poverty etc.

• A few weeks back, you posted a whole heap of anti-EU alt-right propaganda memes and false facts. I corrected them, providing authoritative sources. Still waiting for you to acknowledge how wrong you were and to apologise to the people on SP for presenting them with misinformation.

As for Soros, if he is operating secretly, how would you know about it?

Soros does what he does out in the open. Indeed, his foundation is called Open Society (and not Open Borders, as I've so often seen alt-right people wrongly call it). He has donated billions of his wealth to his Open Society Foundations, which support individuals and organisations across the globe fighting for freedom of expression, accountable government, and societies that promote justice and equality.

And that's why he has provided funds - openly -for the Remain campaign. And, way, way down the magnitude scale, it's also why I have provided funds.

Before the referendum, Soros had the decency to say that leaving the EU would be bad for the common person, but good for some. And by some, Soros particularly meant disaster capitalists. I would assume Soros himself made money on the Leave vote, shorting the pound, etc., but at least he was decent and honest enough to warn the public beforehand that voting Leave would not be for the common good... unlike Mogg and big leave campaign donor, hedge fund manager Crispin Odey. Mogg profited nicely on the drop in the value of the pound as the investment fund he is associated with had funds in foreign currencies, and Odey's fund had an absolute field day on the Leave vote - more than £220m. £220m on a national disaster that he was instrumental in creating - there's secret manipulation for you.

• I am not going to apologise to a faceless person on here and I dispute your facts. Soros brought down the Bank of England on Black Wednesday and is one reason why we are in such a mess. Debate on video then will see who's right or wrong. I can give you a hundred sources that can give other 'facts'.

• A am fully aware of Soros's role in Black Wednesday. It is not news to me. I was 32 when it happened, and Soros did not operate in secret.

I have no intention of participating in the pantomime of alt-right propaganda arguments you are attempting to set up on YouTube or whatever, no more than I would bother going on camera to tell a flat earther that the earth is a sphere. Flat earthers don't accept facts and correction, and you have already demonstrated a similar "talent".

In fact, I notice that you have today repeated a falsehood you posted on Jan 16th, which I corrected. The falsehood concerned Soros and the level of his Remain funding.

I will re-post here what you tried to pass off as facts on Jan 16th on SP, followed by my corrections:

HERE IS WHAT YOU SAID:

Am I the only Shooter who agrees that Brexit is a great event for the UK & two fingers to the cheap labour mass market globalist corporations?

We will be planning a doc on Brexit. After taking time out for variuous reasons, I have re-joined SP on the day the MP's make a dogs dinner of the Second Referendum result. (They implemented the first back in 1975 with no fuss) Two and a half years of bad negotiation tacts are now biting PM May on the bum. Trump threatened the EU with reciprocal tariffs- Junker flew out and agreed to get rid of them. The UK is second biggest economy in the EU, giving £10 billion pluys annually net while public services are shagged here. EU accounts not signed off for 21 years. We import a million German cars, millions of tonnes of wine and cheese and chocolates and condoms from the EU. We import three times as much. The power is with the importer not exporter. England is Europes most crowded major nation now. Pollution caused by over-population and over-development is killing thousands each week. Where is the anger? Most trade is now with emerging economies and the UK traded before 1973 successfully and will do so again. The MSM is heavily biased against Brexit. George Soros has $18 billion to fund the Remainers.

AND HERE IS HOW I REPLIED:

Your post was stuffed to the brim with incorrect information. I have endeavoured here to make some corrections.

1/ It is hardly surprising the 1975 referendum was implemented "with no fuss" as there was nothing to do after the result was announced. It was a referendum asking whether the UK should remain in the Common Market. As the UK had already joined the Common Market two years earlier, there was absolutely nothing to implement when the referendum delivered a remain result. The referendum question in 1975 was exactly this: "Do you think that the United Kingdom should stay in the European Community (the Common Market)?" There was a large majority for Yes, and so it was business as before - no changes to make.

2/ In 2017 the UK's net contribution to the EU budget was not "£10 billion plus", it was under £10 billion.

In 2017 the UK government paid £13 billion to the EU budget, and EU spending on the UK was forecast to be £4 billion. So the UK’s ‘net contribution’ was estimated at nearly £9 billion. Source: fullfact.org/europe/our-eu-membership-fe....

In return for our membership fees, we enjoyed tariff-free access to the largest trading block in the world. That more than compensated for the cost of membership. It is why we joined. Being in the EU was profitable. Source: www.ft.com/content/202a60c0-cfd8-11e5-83....

3/ Your claim that the EU accounts have not been signed off in 21 years is massively wrong. It is merely a propaganda meme of the alt-right.

Reality: The Court of Auditors has signed the EU accounts every year since 2007.
    Source: www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-refere....

Back-up source: fullfact.org/europe/did-auditors-sign-eu....

4/ We do not import three times as much from EU countries as we export to them. In 2016, exports of goods and services to other EU countries were worth £274 billion, while exports from the rest of the EU to the UK were worth about £341 billion. Source: fullfact.org/europe/uk-eu-trade/

That's a long way from being the "three times" that you stated. It is only 1.2 times as much.

5/ You claimed that most trade is now with emerging economies. If by that you meant the UK's trade, then your claim is massively wrong. In 2107 the UK's trade with the EU alone accounted for 44% of our total trade. Our trade with the US accounted for 13.4%. So just those two alone make 57.4% of our trade.

6/ You said we traded successfully before 1973. Well, we traded. But we did better once we joined the Common Market. That's why we joined.

7/ You said George Soros has $18 billion to fund Remainers. Well, you've just added $10 billion to his recognised wealth. According to all reliable sources available by googling, he is in fact currently worth around $8.3. He would be worth a lot more if he had not already given away at least $12 billion, mostly through his Open Society foundation, which seeks to "build vibrant and tolerant democracies whose governments are accountable and open to the participation of all people."

• I think you need a stiff drink - have one on me Alwyne. It’s very rude to have a conversation with a faceless keyboard warrior so I will not be responding. I’d rather converse with a burka wearer. PS The truth is usually somewhere in between.

• One final thing before I bow out of this grotesque and pathetic thread that I regrettably deigned to participate in. You accused me of being faceless here (which in the normal understanding of the word means being anonymous). Well that's odd because I haven't hidden my identity. Moreover, in your original post you said people could hide their identity or even wear a disguise. So even though you invited people to hide their identities and wear disguises, you straight off accused me of hiding my identity… even though my identity is not hidden.

Somewhat muddled and contradictory.

• Nope, wasn't the final thing. This is the final thing (I hope). You said you weren't going to apologise to me. But I never asked you to apologise to me. What I did do was to suggest that you apologise to the people on SP for having fed them grossly false information a few months back.

• You win this argument Alwyne because you've empirically rebutted Nats assertions whilst his responses to your rebuttals are film flam without actual substance. I imagine that the true nature of contributers to this strand are clearly manifest to all.

• I will save my facts for a proper debate where people show their face on camera (wearing a disguise is fine too but a live debate is better than fake keyboard warriors) I am the king of common sense. This will be proved in the videos. Snowflakes and low information people and the sheep can carry on. No offence intended. I wish them well. Now I must go and save the planet...

• And there we have it.

• Like we said Nat, wrong place. It's a decisive subject and your video will add to the noise and won't add any substance but good luck with it.

P.S. The BBC have been accused countless times of only hearing from leave voters, which must be difficult in a dwindling field. Their coverage on Question Time seems mind boggling, allowing undercover activists to sit in the crowd and espouse nonsense.