Show menu
Shooting People
By continuing to browse this website you are agreeing to allow us to use cookies
Ask Logo

Help a shooter with your expertise

English Law vs US Law on release forms


I'll be leaving for the States in a few days for a commercial job. It's commissioned and paid by and UK client, even though our locations/participants will be American.

We have standard release forms that refer to English law - is it correct for me to assume that I don't have to change them for this job?

Thanks for your help!

1 year ago